Sligo Volunteer Centre is run by 4 part-time staff. We also have the support of a voluntary Board of Management and some regular support volunteers.
Sligo Volunteer Centre Staff :
Ciara Herity - Manager Paula Naughton - Volunteer Development Officer Riona Rochford - Volunteer Development Officer
Olivia Byrne - Garda Vetting and Project Worker Sinead Doherty - Volunteer Development Officer (Maternity cover)
Thank you to all our in house Volunteers
Our Current Board of Directors are: Pic from L-R: Sean Forde; Ciara Herity, Staff; Paula Naughton, Staff; Jack Devaney; Maria Gallo (Vice Chair), Mary McMorland (Company Secretary); Kathya Rouse (Treasurer): Marie Casserly (Chair). Absent from picture: Mr. Larry Mullin, Hugh McConville, Dorothy Clarke.
Sligo Volunteer Centre is an affiliate of Volunteer Ireland - http://www.volunteer.ie
There are over 20 Volunteer Centres & Volunteer Information Services throughout Ireland. In the Connaught-North West region there are:
- Mayo Volunteer Centre - http://www.volunteermayo.ie/
- Donegal Volunteer Centre - http://www.volunteerdonegal.ie/
- Galway Volunteer Centre - http://www.volunteergalway.ie/
- Monaghan Volunteer Centre - http://www.volunteermonaghan.ie/
- Leitrim Volunteer Information Service - http://www.volunteerinleitrim.ie/
- Roscommon Volunteer Information Service - http://www.volunteerroscommon.ie
The Centre is funded by the Department of Rural and Community Development with additional support from Sligo County Council.